Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Kollagen Intensiv: The Power of Collagen


I’ve made Kollagen Intensiv Collagen Renewal for Ageless Skin my top recommended anti-aging treatment because it’s proven itself to be my go-to cream over the past 4 years. It works by naturally boosting collagen production in your skin to reverse the aging process and it contains no harsh chemicals or parabens!




Kollagen Intensiv works wonders to keep my skin looking fresh, perky and youthful. I first started using Kollagen Intensiv four years ago – I used it for 6 months straight to really experience the long term benefits it claims to provide:

  • fewer wrinkles & fine lines
  • brighter complexion
  • hydration and moisture retention
  • thicker, more resilient skin
  • less sun damage and age spots

Kollagen Intensiv has been on the front lines of my beauty repertoire ever since – I was blown away by how much my skin just loved this formula. I found that it works extremely well to moisturize, reduce fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness, as well as lighten hyper-pigmentationthose dreaded dark spots we get as we age. It evens my skin tone by cutting redness, hydrates without feeling too rich or causing breakouts, and smoothens the skin on my neck and chest.

As an eye treatment, it helps de-puff and smooth my under eye area. I have extremely sensitive eyes and this cream does not irritate. Kollagen Intensiv has a very light, natural smell, and a soft, silky feel with a good amount of moisture. It absorbs nicely and works immediately to plump up the skin to give you a more youthful appearance. It just feels so good on the skin.


Kollagen Instensiv works by reversing this aging process. By stimulating collagen production, it improves the strength and elasticity in the skin which reduces wrinkles. Your all over skin tone will improve and your face will have a plumper, youthful glow. After just one use – you will definitely see a difference in your skin! After two months, you’ll be amazed at your transformation! You’ll look and feel 10 years younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment