Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Garcinia Cambogia Extra: The Good in the Fruit


Garcinia Cambogia Extra is a popular weight loss supplement. Garcinia Cambogia Extra is extracted from a tropical fruit of the same name, also known as the Malabar tamarind. The fruit was traditionally used to add a sour flavor to meals, but has now become popular for its effects on weight loss. In the skin of the fruit is a large amount of a natural, biologically active substance called Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA). This is the active ingredient in Garcinia Cambogia Extra, and has been shown to cause weight loss in several studies.

I absolutely love this supplement because for me, it did everything that it claimed to do. Garcinia Cambogia Extra works as an appetite suppressant. The appetite suppressing properties within the product are said to come from HCA. By suppressing appetite, you may feel fuller for longer and therefore not be tempted to snack as much and instead eat smaller portions of food. Garcinia Cambogia Extra also claims to work as a metabolism booster. This area of weight loss is said to also be promoted by HCA. A boost in metabolism means that you could have more energy. Metabolism boosting may also promote slower weight gain.


I've been taking it steadily for only about two weeks now and combined with a pretty good workout routine and diet. I've already lost 5 pounds! This supplement really curbs my appetite and cravings throughout the day, which was always my biggest struggle with weight loss. I don't find myself eating because I'm bored anymore. I find that I want to eat only very small portions. The only thing that has been difficult is getting used to my new appetite. I've been throwing out a lot of my food because I physically feel like I cannot eat that much, and if I do eat too much then I don't feel so good. I did like that there were no jitters and no feelings of nausea (some of the other brands left me feeling a bit woozy on an empty stomach).


The weight loss with Garcinia Cambogia Extra was above average, but again, if you have a sensitive stomach, it's a pretty decent trade off. I plan to definitely buy this product again, I really love it and finally, I've successfully changed my eating lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment