Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

One by Clear Skin Max - The Natural Way


What I don’t like most about having a light complexion is when your skin, especially your face and necks, gets flushed. It sometimes shows as patches on my face. There are a lot of causes that may trigger skin flushing. It can be due to stress, when you’re angry, having high levels of Cortisol in your body, which leads to Cushing’s Disease, eating spicy foods, Rosacea and a whole lot more. You’d just feel the blood flow increase and creeping in to your face.

Since I’ve had problems with Skin flushing for years now, my colleague recommended me using One by Clear Skin Max. It is in drops form that is a 3 in 1 solution. One by Clear Skin Max is applicable for acne, hydration and scar reduction. That’s a lot since it can cover a lot of my skin problems. I’ve tried and used a few products for scar reduction, another product to moisturize my skin and all other skin products. One by Clear Skin Max is a promising product believe me as it soothes my skin flushes, encourages skin healing, reduce and prevent infection of spots, clears pores and reduces scarring. I stopped using my other skin products after I saw dramatic changes after using One by Clear Skin Max.


One by Clear Skin Max is non-greasy, has a pleasant smell and only has the natural herb extracts such as Thyme, Bilberry Leaf, Calendula, Knotted Wrack, Yarrow, Witch Hazel, Grapefruit Seed and Lemon Oil. No chemicals and definitely no artificial additives that might do your skin more harm than good. One by Clear Skin Max is easy to apply as you just need to put in a few drops to your face, neck or to any affected area and just gently smoothen it. When your skin breaks out, you can add it extra drops during the day.


Now you won't get embarrassed as I understand, having skin problems can be detrimental to our social and professional lives. With One by Clear Skin Max, you’ll enjoy looking in the mirror again.

No comments:

Post a Comment